Sunday, December 30, 2012

I just want to be happy :)

2 0 1 3 ,
Please be good. I'm sick of catching tears, screaming here and there. I just want to be happy and always smile. Please don't let another tears fall. Please don't let me fall in love with someone easily like I used to. I want to be a G O O D  G I R L . I want to change and have a better life, I don't want to cause any trouble and be a troublemaker. I want to focus on my study. I'm going to have a really important exam in 2 0 1 5 .I want more friends! B O Y of course. :D Kay I may be a bit naughty. 

2 0 1 2,
Time to say goodbye. Well we have been through a lot together. Sadness, happiness and craziness. I laughed, cry, scream and mad along the way. Maybe I should just forget about it and move on. :D I love you 2 0 1 2 , but I think I'm gonna love 2 0 1 3 more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment